Students wishing to come to University of Ruse on Erasmus study exchange first should check with their university's international office for existing agreements and name of contact persons of these agreements. After being selected by their own university, students should fill in the following documents:

1. Application Form

2. Learning agreement for study (before the mobility - page 1; during study period page 2)

    Learning agreement for traineeship  (before the mobility - page 1 and 2) Not applicable for action KA107!

Important! Learning agreement should be coordinated by e-mail with the contact person of the agreement (in University of Ruse) before being signed. Guidelines for completing the Learning agreement - here.

3. Transcript of Records (this file is the EC form, which you can use if the sending university does not have an English template)

4. Copy of Passport (for applicants needing visa)

5. Declaration for previous participation (for applicants under action KA107 - mobility with partner countries)

 Please send scanned signed copies of the documents before the study period to your Bulgarian contact person.


Winter Semester - 30 June

Summer Semester - 30 November


The monthly grant for incoming students under KA107 is 750 Euro/month.

Tool for calculating the Erasmus grant for incoming students for action KA107 - click

Please note that the tool calculates the days in a different way than simply counting the calendar days. Thus, the minimum legitimate duration of the mobility of 90 days according to the tool may actually be 92 calendar days. If students intend to come on a 3 months mobility it is recommended to apply for visa that is longer than 3 months (visa D for study, not short-term visa C).

Sample of the financial agreement with incoming students under KA107 - here.

The travel grant depends on the distance between home and host institution. The distance is calculated according to the distance calculator of EC - here and then the grant is defined according to the rates - here.

More about international credit mobility (KA107) - here.